How do I edit or delete a trip?
- iOS: Swipe left on the trip tile/photo and select Edit or Delete.
- Android: Hold down on the trip tile/photo and select Edit or Delete.
Why is my age incorrect?
We use Facebook to determine your age and sometimes we get it wrong. To fix your age, click the Sync with Facebook button in Account Settings.
How do I sign out or delete my account?
To sign out, simply go to Account Settings followed by Log Out. To delete your account, go to Account Settings followed by Delete Account.
I did not give all the Facebook permissions and now my profile is not working. How can I change them?
- Log out of your account on Tripr.
- Login to the Facebook App on your phone.
- In the Facebook App tap More > Account Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook > Tripr > Remove App.
- Log back into Tripr (and allow all permissions).
What can I do to increase my number of matches?
Use the app more! Our algorithm does rank users who are more active. We also see a significant increase in connections with a full profile, so make sure to update your bio and tell the community about yourself.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions or concerns, we're happy to help. The Tripr Team